We fully understand that the risks of the Coronavirus pandemic are currently at the forefront of our guest’s minds. Whilst we are thrilled to be able to reopen our doors to guest, we are also conscious that we want to do so in appropriate, safe manner whilst still providing you with a great and memorable experience.
We want to reassure you that we are putting every effort into ensuring that your stay with us is relaxing whilst remaining as safe as possible and that risks are minimised wherever they can be.
In the effort to reduce the risks we have had to implement number of new procedures and policies which will remain in place until further notice. Please take time to read through these carefully and if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at any time, prior or during your stay. Please note that by placing a booking with us, you are agreeing to adhere the below T&Cs.
- We ask guests who display any of symptoms suspect to be or associated with Covid -19 to please not arrive at the property. Please contact us to cancel your booking and we will be happy to do so free of charge.
- For guests who begin to display symptoms during or after your stay with us, please notify us as soon as possible. This is extremely important, to help us take the appropriate steps in preventing further spread of the pandemic.
- Guests who display symptoms during their stay should plan to leave immediately to their regular place of residence (using private transport) where they should self-isolate in accordance with current Government guidance. Should this not be possible, and the guest had to isolate at Low Branthwaites, please note that regular overnight accommodation charges would apply.
- In order to minimise interactions and therefore the risk of infection between the guests and ourselves, we are introducing a self check-in procedure. You will receive and email prior to your arrival, with detailed directions and instructions on how to find your apartment. We will aim to greet you at the front of the property where possible (whilst maintain social distancing), but should we not be there, you can proceed to your apartment. The key to the apartment will be waiting for you in the door. You will find detailed instructions including all facilities and equipment in the apartment, waiting for you on the table when you arrive. Should any of these be unclear, or should you have any questions at all during your stay, please feel free to contact us either via email (email@example.com), phone (01539634010/07856521154) or text message (07856521154)
- We are introducing even more thorough cleaning and sanitising procedures and working on processes to ensure the inside of the apartment presents minimum risks to our guests.
We therefore ask all our guests to maintain the advised level of hygiene during your stay with us, in particular, adhere to the frequent hand washing advice. You will find antibacterial hand wash and hand sanitiser provided in your apartment. We will also provide sanitising spray which you can use to sanitise surfaces in the apartment if required.
- We want to ensure a more frequent waste disposal to minimise the risk of contamination. If you are staying with us for more than one night, please leave your waste bags outside daily for us to collect and dispose of.
- In order to minimise risk of transmission, we will be removing some of the non- essential items from our guest apartments, such as magazines, certain cooking utensils, some of the soft furnishings and games. We will also be limiting the crockery and cutlery to minimum.
We are however very conscious how this will affect your stay and we want to ensure that most of the essentials are still available. We ask all our guests to please leave the books, DVDs and games that they have used, out (on the sofas, side tables, or main dining table) on check out. This will allow us to sanitise them before the arrival of next guests.
- Your breakfast will be delivered to your apartment daily. Please confirm what time you would like the breakfast served by messaging 07856521154. The breakfast will be delivered to the apartment on a tray at your chosen time (between 7.30am an 10am) and left outside of the apartment. The dirty crockery and cutlery will then be collected from outside your apartment once you have finished.